Monday, May 3, 2010

The Heart Mender ....it's here!


My kind friends over at Booksneeze.com sent me my first book to review! It arrived today. And, the best part is...it had a twin! Yes, you heard me! They sent me 2 copies :) So, what that means is, I'd love to send one to YOU! The first person who comments on my blog AND signs up to follow me will get a free copy! I'm on the first chapter. And, it's a page-turner, let me tell you. I've been reading it and I'm hooked. I hope that the plot will continue to thicken!
So, what are you waiting for? Post a comment and become a follower :) I can't wait to post my first review for you and grab another book from them, completely FREE!
Ahhhh, what is better than free books?
Happy reading and commenting, and FOLLOWING! I need followers!
~Kimmie

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you have a blog! Love it! Can't wait to read more reviews. If you'd like, check out my blog too. http://betteskitchen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bette! I didn't know that you had a blog either!!! I'll have to look! I need your address so I can mail you your book! This is my first freebie and I'm really excited! My only wish is that I had more time to read! Send me an email so I have your address and I'll ship your book out tomorrow or I could meet you around town. :0) Let me know if you love it!

    ReplyDelete